|All of us at Trillium are mightily proud of our colleague Chrissie George, at right and third from the right in the photo above. Knowing her penchant for details and honesty, we know she'll be excellent in this position.|
"Chrissie is exactly the right person to be Board Treasurer," says Sandi Smith, Trillium president and broker. "Her skills, talents and disposition are 'right on the money.' She's not only an associate broker and Realtor® but has consistently pursued more education and certification."
Chrissie devotes time to the Realtor® community, serving on the Board of Directors and several committees as well. Her words on her new position:
"There are some really terrific Realtors® out there, and it has been my pleasure to work with them collaboratively. We are fortunate to have an excellent director of finance, Doug Swartz, who makes the Treasurer's job very easy. I am looking forward to a great year ahead!"
Board leadership for 2018 also includes:
- Jodie Franklin of Workhorse Realty LLC as AAABoR Board President
- Jack Brown of Howard Hanna as President-Elect
- Kirk Keebler of Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Snyder and Co. as Treasurer-Elect
The remaining members of the board are:
- Laurie Buys, The Charles Reinhart Co.
- Monica Juleff, Liberty Title
- Todd Lands, The Charles Reinhart Co.
- Sara Maddock, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services, Snyder and Co.
- Kari Newman, The Charles Reinhart Co.
- Kim Peoples, The Charles Reinhart Co.
- Ed Ridha, The Charles Reinhart Co.
- Tracy Rose, Real Estate One
- Don Wurtzel, Howard Hanna
The AAABoR represents more than 1,000 members involved in all aspects of real estate. It provides resources to enhance member business and promotes standards of professionalism.