Trillium’s past & present
How and why Trillium Real Estate started
During their 55-plus years as real estate professionals, founders Sandi Smith and Linda Lombardini saw transactions grow increasingly complex while traditional agencies were becoming more and more decentralized.
They recognized the need for a new kind of agency that treated every client relationship as a collaborative partnership.
- Clients, they figured, should work with real estate professionals through 100 percent of the buying or selling process, rather than being passed off to less qualified assistants.
- Also, with the advent of new communications technologies, timing was an ever more crucial element. Waiting meant missed opportunity.
This thinking led to Trillium’s creation as an agency where professionals work together to provide exceptional service.
Trillium team members often share in each other’s responsibilities. This ensures that a team of highly qualified professionals is available at all times to our clients.
The team’s goal is to focus on each client partnership in its entirety to see that no details are missed nor opportunities overlooked.
Trillium understands its mission, “to provide the best real estate services possible,” in a broad context:
- To its team members, it means we strive to provide fertile ground for personal growth, recognizing and celebrating the fact that each individual brings to the team unique life perspectives, excitement, knowledge, and expertise.
- Every team member is encouraged to live a well balanced and fulfilling life.
- And Trillium values the communities of which it is a part and strives to contribute to those communities in many ways, including its team members’ dedication of energy and resources to community growth. This dedication is why we've founded our community support initiative, Opening Doors for the Community.
As a company that is deeply committed to the spirit of cooperation and partnership, we believe good real estate decisions help build proud communities that enrich the lives of the neighbors, friends, and families who call them home.
Today: Our mission
Trillium Real Estate exists to build value