When you list your home with Trillium, here’s our goal:
We will work for you full time as your professional sales associates to help you achieve:
- the highest sale price possible,
- in the shortest time frame,
using our expertise to make the process a smooth and pleasant experience.
The correct selling price of a home is the highest price the market will bear.
To help you determine the correct asking price we will provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis of comparable properties that were recently up for sale in your area.
We base this CMA strictly on homes that are similar to yours, and prepare it especially for you. It examines five categories:
- Similar properties that are currently listed.
- Similar properties that have recently sold.
- Similar properties that have sales pending.
- The adjustments of recently sold homes in direct comparison to yours.
- The condition of your property and recommended improvements.
Your potential market: By carefully studying the comparable property locations, features, and the terms under which they are offered, we can get a clear picture of the potential market for your property.
Your competition: By looking at the properties currently listed, we can see exactly what alternatives a serious buyer has to choose from. We can be certain that we are not underpricing your property.
The acid test: By looking at similar properties recently sold, we can see how much sellers actually received over the last few months. This is the acid test that lending institutions use to determine how much they are willing to lend a buyer for your home.
While we of course want you to get top market value for your home, there is a point at which the price would be too high. By doing our homework diligently, we can get maximum dollars in a reasonably short period of time.
Condition: You only get one chance to make a good first impression on buyers. We will examine your home with you and give you a detailed list of suggested repair and maintenance items. We know what buyers are looking for and what turns them off.
Location: We also take into account your home’s location, an aspect neither you nor we, as your Realtors®, can control. But we can certainly make the best of it.
How we accomplish the ‘shortest time frame’
Most real estate agents use the traditional methods of selling a home: advertising, open houses, and placing the property in a multiple listing service and on the Internet.
We do all of that and more.
Our marketing really begins with our detailed analysis of the property relative to the current marketplace. By actively working with our buyers, we keep our fingers on the pulse of market. With this knowledge, we create a pricing strategy that will attract the greatest number of serious buyers, giving you the highest possible sale price in the shortest amount of time.
- Syndication: Our Internet advertising is significant. We syndicate our listings to more than 150 different sites, including Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow/Yahoo! and Homes.com.
- Direct Mail and Email Drip: We promote your property to those in our extensive database.
- Directed Direct Mail: We do a mail campaign to your neighbors, who often know of someone looking for a home in the neighborhood.
- Word of Mouth: Yes, we actually still use the telephone to ensure that prospective buyers and top Realtors® are aware that your property is available.